How TO Lenovo Laptop Freezing Repair?Posted by admin, 3 Sept 2018
Any sort of abnormality in the integrated components of popular laptops like Lenovo could prove disastrous to its performance. Some of the most common problems are computer freezing frequently or the infamous “no boot “or blue screen of the error message. Computers or for that matter laptop can freeze on account of any software or hardware related problems. So there is a need to understand the exact reason behind it. In case, the freezing started when you connected hardware peripherals like a printer or scanner, the same could be the result of driver conflict.
Lenovo laptops are available in various forms in markets and are prone to face technical glitches as highlighted above. Here, with the technical expertise of Lenovo repair, we will provide a brief outline on how to quick fix similar problems, though here the main focus will be on freezing or slow running as described below :
- First, you need to give the laptop some sort of leisure time or rest. For this, you could turn off the computer or hold down the power button for 30 seconds.
- By detaching the power to the motherboard, the same would pave the way for hardware reset and memory clearance.
- Proceed by ensuring that the computer is not overheating.
- Then, do a thorough diagnostic check. Lenovo is one of the brands of computers that have –inbuilt diagnostics tools.
- Tap F10 during the boot sequence and it would prompt open the Lenovo diagnostics.
- Then, inspect the device drivers with the help of device managers. As sometimes, incorrect drivers may also cause laptop freezing.
- You can also try a system restore and check the hard disk. This is to make use of the windows utility CHKDSK for scanning.
- Ensure to install and run a good anti-virus software program.
- Finally, if all the above steps fail, reinstalling the operating system would solve the problems.
The above troubleshooting steps are essential for maintaining the overall health of your Lenovo laptop. Also, the steps would address issues if the freezing is due to insufficient power or overheating. For further assistance, you can contact Lenovo Servicce center to get effective solutions in the shortest time possible.
- Gold Coast
- Port Lincoln
- Murray Bridge
- Leigh Creek
- Bacchus Marsh