Get Fix Your Lenovo Laptop Cam Software IssuePosted by admin, 3 Sept 2018
While trying to make a video call if you notice that there is some issue in the quality of video, you can pursue the below listed steps and fix the error. Well, there are many reasons that create such error on your device. Do the proper troubleshooting steps or contact the technicians for the problem you deal with. At Lenovo repair center our great technical representative will render you the best possible solutions so that you can eliminate the problem completely.
Stil picture, images seems out of focus, a black screen, image look scrambled or the software does not start at all, these issues are the symptom of the webcam software failure. By following the steps mentioned in this document you can rectify the nuisance.
Solution 1: upgrade your software
Sometimes an outdated software creates a problem for the device where their user is unable to accomplish the entire benefits of the program.
- Go to the Lenovo website and select the type, series, and sub-series of your product.
- Now, choose the category from which you want to repair your device technical bug.
- Download and respective executable and readme file; .exe and .txt files respectively.
- Then follow the instruction mentioned in the readme file and update the webcam software.
Solution 2: Download and set up the latest video driver for your video adapter
- Launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool
- In window vista, tap on the start menu, enter dxdiag in the search bar and hit the enter key.
- If you asked to enter your administrator password, add the details accurately and hit the enter key.
- Tap on the Display tab and select the name box and then the manufacturer field to determine the name and manufacturer of your video device.
- Tap on exit to close the direct Diagnostic tool.
To download the most recent version of the software, follow these steps:
- Navigate to https://download.lenovo.com/express/ddfm.html and select your laptop type, series, and sub-series of your product.
- Tap on the videos from the categories and select the operating system.
- Download the .exe file and .txt files.
- Then follow the on-screen instruction and update the video software.
Solution 3: Adjust the Display settings
- On your Lenovo laptop, open the Display Properties in the Control Panel; tap on the start menu and select personalization from the list of available options.
- Then select the settings tab and move the resolution slider or the screen resolution slider to the 800 x 600 pixels setting.
- Tap on ok twice and select yes when prompted.
If the issue is still the same, you can dial our technician’s helpline number and avail of our services. Our best technicians are always at your service so you get the top-notch services. Reach Lenovo Laptop Service Center team through the toll-free number, email service or live chat assistance. Our reputation technicians will resolve the nuisance and render you a genuine solution.
- Gold Coast
- Port Lincoln
- Murray Bridge
- Leigh Creek
- Bacchus Marsh